ecoustic® Crescent is a dynamic three dimensional acoustic wall tile with semi-circular complimentary concave and convex geometry. ecoustic® Crescent tiles utilize a simple to use wall clip system which is quick to install. ecoustic® Crescent is available in 34 colorways.
*Tiles are not sampled. Colors may be selected from ecoustic felt swatches.
ASTM E84 Class A
– ecoustic® Crescent tiles can be installed in aligned or brickwork arrangements, with either complete coverage or with voids between tiles, thanks to tile form, scale, and a flexible installation system.
– ecoustic® Crescent can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system.
– Colorways below are NOT multi-colored. They are renderings displaying the depth of the peak and valley of each tile.
– ecoustic® Crescent can be used to reduce the reverberant time of internal/ open plan space. An optional ecoustic® Infill can increase sound absorption. Designed for disassembly; all components can be fixed without the use of adhesives.
– ecoustic® Crescent Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
– ecoustic® Crescent Valley and Plateau tiles create topography via concave and convex planes which can be installed in consistent or opposing designs. Bold illumination enhances the three dimensional relationships.
– Crescent is produced with 100% PET (up to 23% recycled content) with clear ABS wall clips.
– ecoustic® Crescent is Greentag Level A Certified and can achieve maximum Green Star points.
– 23% post consumer content contributes to LEED MR Credit 4 recycled content.