Ecoustic® Ceiling Flats Timbre Point
Ecoustic® Ceiling Flats Timbre Point is an elegant acoustic drop-in ceiling tile which fits multiple drop-in ceiling grid profiles. Available in 7 woodgrain printed finishes with a perforated look ideal for commercial interiors. Ecoustic® Ceiling Flat Timbre Point is available in two thicknesses and two sizes.
- Available in two sound-absorbing thicknesses, 0.47″, and 0.94″
- Ecoustic® Ceiling Flat Timbre Point are produced with 100% PET or 100% PET (up to 80% recycled content) with a printed wood grain finish
- Ecoustic® Ceiling Flat Timbre Point are designed to be compatible with 15mm and 24mm Exposed Tee grid systems. Ensure the tile is suitable for your selected system prior to ordering.
- Ceiling Flat Timbre Point are not suitable for back loading. Loads must be supported independently by the grid or through the use of additional fixtures.
- Printed with leading HP low-VOC water-based latex ink technology. More information can be found on the specification pages.
- Both thickness achieve an ASTM E84 Class A rating.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of Ecoustic® ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom sized Ecoustic® ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.