ecoustic® Pinch is a striking acoustic tile offering excellent sound absorption and diffusion. Inspired by geometric abstraction, the crisp topography of Pinch creates form and shadow depths evoking the sculptural influences of Expressionism, Cubism and the Bauhaus. The interwoven arrangement of Pinch tiles and irregular perimeter provides a dynamic visual arrangement. Available in 34 colorways. ecoustic® Pinch achieves 0.60 NRC, and 0.80 NRC with included ecoustic® infill. Produced with 100% PET with up to 23% recycled material. This tile achieves certification by Mindful Materials, Declare, Greentag and HPD.
*Please note that our ecoustic® tiles do not have physical samples but use felt swatches for color only.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.80)
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic® Pinch Tile can be applied to ceilings using our proprietary clip system
- ecoustic® Pinch Tile is ASTM E84 Class B when Infill is used
- ecoustic® Pinch Tile earns a NRC rating of 0.80 when the optional infill is used.
- The tiles have a Greentag Level A certification.
- A simple clip system that is easily pre-positioned on a wall or ceiling by use of an accompanying template makes installation of Pinch a “cinch”.
- GREEN STAR: Pinch can contribute the following points for Green Star - Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
- LEED: Pinch can contribute the following points for LEED - Low VOC, Recycled Content, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD + Recycling Program
- WELL: Pinch can contribute to the following WELL criteria: Low VOC / VOC Reduction, Third Party Greentag Level A certification, EPD, Toxic Material Reduction: Pinch is free of PFCs, flame retardants, phthalates and urea formaldehyde + Sound Reducing Surfaces (over NRC .80 with Infill)