- This ‘Classic’ design of 10 equally spaced, equal depth, straight panel profiles forms the foundation of the Sculpt™ system. Each of the 10 profiles measures 4.5” (115mm).
- ecoustic Sculpt™ designs are ceiling tiles created in profiles from Unika Vaev’s ecoustic® SC PET panels that are both acoustic and fire tested.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ also provide a simple and quick installation ceiling tile system for use with suspended ceiling grids of both 9/16th (15mm) and 15/16th (24mm) grid sizes, in 4ft x 2ft format**
**Ceiling Grid type, 9/16” (15mm) or 15/16”(24mm), must be specified at time of order. Tiles are custom produced to match grid type.
***The first image above uses 3 colorways, Oxide, Galaxy and Cool. Please note that we offer only ONE color tile per box ordered.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.90)
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic Sculpt™ is patent pending.
- Simple and efficient installation process of assembled tiles.
- Tiles can be installed easily into existing or new fit-outs.
- Installed tiles can be easily removed (for example to gain access to services).
- Lightweight; Approximately 6.6 lbs (3 kg) or less for 4’ x 2’ tiles.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ Classic (shallow and deep) is available with an ad-on attachment called, Sculpt™ Lens.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ Lens can be fitted with LED lighting, or without. Lens is available in several different shapes and sizes.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles are supplied standard with sound screen mesh as part of the finished solution. This acoustic fabric enhances the acoustic performance of the tile, and has been specifically designed to compliment the full range of ecoustic® ceiling and wall tile systems.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles can also be supplied with an infill to significantly improve the low frequency absorption and at the same time replaces the need for further bulky insulation.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ ceiling tiles are easy to handle.