- Cove is a striking acoustic ceiling tile from the award-winning ecoustic Sculpt™ system. Cove was designed by Seda Camgoz from Large Arts, and is based on simple geometry that encourages the eye to look towards the sky.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ designs are ceiling tiles created in profiles from Instyle’s ecoustic® SC PET panels that are both acoustic and fire tested.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ also provide a simple and quick installation ceiling tile system for use with suspended ceiling grids of both 9/16th (15mm) and 15/16th (24mm) grid sizes, in 4ft x 2ft format**
**Ceiling Grid type, 9/16” (15mm) or 15/16”(24mm), must be specified at time of order. Tiles are custom produced to match grid type.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.90)
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic Sculpt™ is patent pending.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ Ceiling Tiles are available in 15 Solid Core Color finishes.
- Simple and efficient installation process of assembled tiles.
- Tiles can be installed easily into existing or new fit-outs.
- Installed tiles can be easily removed (for example to gain access to services).
- Lightweight; Approximately 6.6 lbs (3 kg) or less for 4’ x 2’ tiles.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles are supplied standard with sound screen mesh as part of the finished solution. This acoustic fabric enhances the acoustic performance of the tile, and has been specifically designed to compliment the full range of ecoustic® ceiling and wall tile systems.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles can also be supplied with an infill to significantly improve the low frequency absorption and at the same time replaces the need for further bulky insulation.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ ceiling tiles are easy to handle.