- Two precedents have influenced the design of Sculpt™ Icon; The first is respect for functionalist 20th century Architect Louis Sullivan, and Industrial Designer Dieter Rams who, together with many other creative professionals, pioneered the notion of “form follows function” in the interest of rational, sustainable design. Icon is informed by the shape of the Skyline Diffuser, an iconic and effective acoustic engineering mechanism.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ Icon derives the outline of the Skyline Diffuser with hollow profiles created in lightweight acoustic PET to intensify the diffusion of sound waves within hollow forms. The result is a beautiful ceiling tile design which achieves a high level of acoustic performance by virtue of its shape, construction and the combination of Instyle’s ecoustic® SC panels and sound mesh.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ designs are ceiling tiles created in profiles from Instyle’s ecoustic® SC PET panels that are both acoustic and fire tested.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ also provide a simple and quick installation ceiling tile system for use with suspended ceiling grids of both 9/16th (15mm) and 15/16th (24mm) grid sizes, in 4ft x 2ft format**
**Ceiling Grid type, 9/16” (15mm) or 15/16”(24mm), must be specified at time of order. Tiles are custom produced to match grid type.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.90)
ASTM E84 Class A
- ecoustic Sculpt™ is patent pending.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ Ceiling Tiles are available in 15 Solid Core Color finishes.
- Simple and efficient installation process of assembled tiles.
- Tiles can be installed easily into existing or new fit-outs.
- Installed tiles can be easily removed (for example to gain access to services).
- Lightweight; Approximately 6.6 lbs (3 kg) or less for 4’ x 2’ tiles.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles are supplied standard with sound screen mesh as part of the finished solution. This acoustic fabric enhances the acoustic performance of the tile, and has been specifically designed to compliment the full range of ecoustic® ceiling and wall tile systems.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles can also be supplied with an infill to significantly improve the low frequency absorption and at the same time replaces the need for further bulky insulation.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ ceiling tiles are easy to handle.