- Sculpt™ Network tiles are available in two depth options;
A) 5 1/2” (140mm) For high acoustic Sabine performance within an unobtrusive tile design.
B) 2 13/16” (70mm) For mid range Sabine performance within a cost effective assembly.
- Both Network designs use intersections of perpendicular blade profiles to form a visual topography of cubic structures. Network can be used in conjunction with sound-screen cover membrane plus the addition of a high performance ecoustic® infill over the tile if desired to create an acoustic ceiling, or alternatively without any cover over the tile to partially expose ceiling voids, in order to penetrate the network tile openings with architectural features, such as services and pendant lighting.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ designs are ceiling tiles created in profiles from Instyle’s ecoustic® SC PET panels that are both acoustic and fire tested.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ also provide a simple and quick installation ceiling tile system for use with suspended ceiling grids of both 9/16th (15mm) and 15/16th (24mm) grid sizes, in 4ft x 2ft format**
**Ceiling Grid type, 9/16” (15mm) or 15/16”(24mm), must be specified at time of order. Tiles are custom produced to match grid type.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.90)
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
- ecoustic Sculpt™ is patent pending.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ Ceiling Tiles are available in 15 Solid Core Color finishes.
- Simple and efficient installation process of assembled tiles.
- Tiles can be installed easily into existing or new fit-outs.
- Installed tiles can be easily removed (for example to gain access to services).
- Lightweight; Approximately 6.6 lbs (3 kg) or less for 4’ x 2’ tiles.
- The dimensions of the internal 'cells' of Network (shallow + deep) is 5.4" x 5.4"
- Please Note: The Network Deep tile rests 5 1/8" below the grid (approx. 130mm)
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ecoustic® ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom sized ecoustic® ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles are supplied standard with sound screen mesh as part of the finished solution. This acoustic fabric enhances the acoustic performance of the tile, and has been specifically designed to compliment the full range of ecoustic® ceiling and wall tile systems.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles can also be supplied with an infill to significantly improve the low frequency absorption and at the same time replaces the need for further bulky insulation.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ ceiling tiles are easy to handle.