- The design of Sculpt™ Peak is inspired by the sculptural forms synonymous with architect Santiago Calatrava. As a collection of triangular blades, the peaks of the 10 profiles transition between each end of the tile to create visual movement via shape and shadow. Collections of Peak tiles can be further articulated by the reverse assembly sequence of adjacent tiles in order to create chevron and diamond formations.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ also provide a simple and quick installation ceiling tile system for use with suspended ceiling grids of both 9/16th (15mm) and 15/16th (24mm) grid sizes, in 4ft x 2ft format**
**Ceiling Grid type, 9/16” (15mm) or 15/16”(24mm), must be specified at time of order. Tiles are custom produced to match grid type.
**Ceiling Grid type, (9/16” or 15/16”), must be specified at time of order. Tiles are custom produced to match grid type.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.90)
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
- ecoustic Sculpt™ is patent pending.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ Ceiling Tiles are available in 15 Solid Core Color finishes.
- Simple and efficient installation process of assembled tiles.
- Tiles can be installed easily into existing or new fit-outs.
- Installed tiles can be easily removed (for example to gain access to services).
- Lightweight; Approximately 6.6 lbs (3 kg) or less for 4’ x 2’ tiles.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ecoustic® ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom sized ecoustic® ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles are supplied standard with sound screen mesh as part of the finished solution. This acoustic fabric enhances the acoustic performance of the tile, and has been specifically designed to compliment the full range of ecoustic® ceiling and wall tile systems.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles can also be supplied with an infill to significantly improve the low frequency absorption and at the same time replaces the need for further bulky insulation.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ ceiling tiles are easy to handle.