- The Sculpt™ Tide tile takes its inspiration from soft ripples of water dispersing outwards. When installed in a mirrored configuration, the gentle arcs produced by each individual tile combine to form one entire circular ripple with a shallow center. When four tiles are mirrored with symmetry, large circular patterns can be formed. When two tiles are mirrored and offset to the previous row, a fish scale pattern is produced as semi-circles are clustered against each other.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ designs are ceiling tiles created in profiles from Instyle’s ecoustic® SC PET panels that are both acoustic and fire tested.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ also provide a simple and quick installation ceiling tile system for use with suspended ceiling grids of both 9/16th (15mm) and 15/16th (24mm) grid sizes, in 4ft x 2ft format**
**Ceiling Grid type, 9/16” (15mm) or 15/16”(24mm), must be specified at time of order. Tiles are custom produced to match grid type.
(with Ecoustic® Infill: 0.90)
ASTM E84 Class A
CAN ULC S102
- ecoustic Sculpt™ is patent pending.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ Ceiling Tiles are available in 15 Solid Core Color finishes.
- Simple and efficient installation process of assembled tiles.
- Tiles can be installed easily into existing or new fit-outs.
- Installed tiles can be easily removed (for example to gain access to services).
- 2' x 2' Ceiling tiles can be arranged in linear or checkerboard orientation
- Lightweight; Approximately 3.3 lbs or less for 2’ x 2’ tiles.
PLEASE NOTE: It is the responsibility of site installation managers to confirm compatibility between the ceiling grid system specified and the dimensions of ecoustic® ceiling tiles prior to placement of purchase order. Custom sized ecoustic® ceiling tiles can be produced, however, conditions do apply. Please contact Unika Vaev customer service or your local sales representative for more information.
- All ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles are supplied standard with sound screen mesh as part of the finished solution. This acoustic fabric enhances the acoustic performance of the tile, and has been specifically designed to compliment the full range of ecoustic® ceiling and wall tile systems.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ tiles can also be supplied with an infill to significantly improve the low frequency absorption and at the same time replaces the need for further bulky insulation.
- ecoustic Sculpt™ ceiling tiles are easy to handle.