The Madera Plank Collection elevates the use of digitally printed product to mirror that of a traditional tongue and groove wood panel product, in 100% sound-absorbing PET. Madera is available in 8 standard wood grain digitally printed finishes and can be easily installed for most any type of application.
CAN ULC S102
- All Madera planks have a wood grain print face finish with a 3/16″ beveled edge on each of the four sides.
- Madera’s dimensions nominally correspond to typical lumber sizes, a detailed dimensional breakdown can be found in the specification pages.
- Eight standard wood grain print finishes with custom finish colors available.
- Madera planks adhere to most interior surfaces with construction adhesive and may be easily trimmed in the field.
- Madera Plank widths are nominal to typical lumber sizes, detailed below;
10″ Planks are 9.5″ actual
8″ Planks are 7.5″ actual
6″ Planks are 5.5″ actual